Please help us!
Donations from trusts, foundations and individuals form an important part of PAC’s income each year. Every donation we receive is much appreciated and is spent on continuing our important work.
As an individual you can give in any of the following ways:
- by cheque or postal order, made payable to 'PAC' and sent to our office address
- by standing order - regular monthly, quarterly or annual gifts provide us with security and enable us to plan ahead. Contact us for further details.
- by making a secure online donation via Virgin Money Giving. Virgin Money Giving will reclaim Gift Aid on PAC's behalf where donors are eligible for this, reducing our admin burden.
- by making a payment directly into our account via PayPal
- by leaving a legacy - leaving a gift, large or small, in your will to help us continue our work is straightforward, and you don’t have to be wealthy to do so. There can be tax benefits as charitable bequests are usually exempt from inheritance tax. For information and advice on how to leave a legacy to PAC please contact us or visit this website.
- by supporting one of our events
- Amazon - by using the link at the bottom of this page when making any purchases from online retailers Amazon, up to 7.5% of your order will automatically be donated to PAC at no extra cost to you
When making a single or regular donation, if you are a UK taxpayer please remember to complete and return a Gift Aid declaration, as this will increase the value of your gift/s by 25%. You can also benefit by claiming tax relief on the amount given.
We like to keep in touch with our donors through e-newsletters and advance information about our events, so please make sure you let us have your email address too!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to send you information and news about our services on a regular basis.
- Make a Payment or Donation to PAC
Once you submit your details on our payment form you will be directed to our PayPal account where you can use your Credit Card, Debit card or PayPal account to make a payment or donation to PAC.
- PAC's Virgin Money Giving Page
Like many of the 1,500+ charities on Virgin Money Giving, PAC relies on regular support to enable us to keep doing the work we do. By choosing to make a monthly or one-off donation to PAC, you'll be making a real difference.